Monday, March 19, 2007

unrest.


I love this picture. It's from new year's eve (2006)...we're mean dancers.
seriously.

Ten things that are awesome about my life:


1- I can spend an entire day in bed watching basketball. I love tournament time.


2- My mom and I spoke for 46 minutes while I did my grocery shopping at the HyVee in Windsor Heights.


3- I have a blue phone in my office. I won an award to receive it.


4- Handmade postcards.


5- I use BOTH sides of my brain in my everyday life.


6- Even though I only have a couple friends in Des Moines, I still live here. And I smile about it.


7- My new target bag. At first it seemed ridiculous to spend money I don't have on such a beautiful purse, but after carrying it every non-rainy day since, I'm thrilled it belongs to me.


8- The fact that I am positive I will be something big someday. That is fearless.


9- I can see and hear. At the same time.


10- I'm a fast typer.

No comments: