Monday, June 22, 2009

GOventure.

Elise serves as a constant source of blog-spiration for me so when she teamed up with the talented Kal on a spectacularly creative GOventure, I decided it was time for me to jump into blogland again with a creative challenge.

I'm going through some weird times right now* so the "green+dizzy" prompt came to me, obviously, in a mess of marker, crayon, pencil and (oddly enough) a tube of mascara I was throwing out.
I'm trying to tap into my art again. Find a place for it. Big changes coming in my life. And hopefully many many GOventures to come.

*I've decided that 26 is a pivot age. A year that exists solely to cause stress, to cause a ridiculous amount of questioning and to see how much self-doubt and strange changes one can endure in a year long time frame. I'm having a love hate relationship with 26. I think we'll grow to like each other...it has only been one month tomorrow since we first met.

1 comment:

Artichoke said...

26 is definately an age soley to cause stress, I am looking forward to 27. I love your design goVenture...mascara, a medium I have not tried. -Whit in NOLA aka redcouchgraydog