Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY-- Give it a try


After 6 months of floundering and procrastinating and "what ifs" and maybes...it's time for action. I love a good title, it always spurs action for me, so I decided that July 2009 shall hence forth be referred to "JULY- give it a try."
The goal of said month is to act. To try something new or do something I've been wanting to do or to complete a project I've been putting off.
I always wish I had documented an adventure or put something down on paper and "JULY- give it a try" will give me the opportunity. Through photos, words and funny scribblings I will blog about my month and keep my few blog readers posted on the progress.
If you want to play along and have your own "JULY- give it a try" month of action---make sure to tell me all about it!

Here's to JULY 2009!

3 comments:

Artichoke said...

july is hands down the greatest month ever. the end. you should definitely give it a try. ps..love the mustache card!

J. Christina Huh said...

Hey, I saw your comment on Elise Blaha's blog and I think this is a fantastic idea! I can't wait to see what you come with it. :)

Mike Wagner said...

"The goal of said month is to act."

There's MAGIC in the doing!

Keep creating...a story worth repeating,
Mike