Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sick of Sick.

ugh.
It's been a long while since my last post and, honestly, sadly, disappointingly, or whatever, not much has happened since then. As you have probably gathered, however, today I am feeling particularly sour because I'm still sick. It began Saturday, helping them move. I could feel the dust clinging to my pores and slowly coating my throat. I could feel the dry air, like daggers, scraping my throat at the onset of what the allergy medication box calls "itchy, watery eyes."
Sunday the "itchy, watery eyes" became warm, uncomfortable skin and thick, clogged chest. Monday was sweaty, shaky hands and stinging, deep cough. Today I'm feeling sharp, firey throat and sore, fatigued muscles. My love seat in the apartment has gotten smaller and smaller as the days have gone on and the movies I've watched (and there are a good eight) have gotten less funny...
It's time to get well.

I hope to have happier notes to report soon.

No comments: