Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The "Laura 02.26.08 Soundtrack"

On an otherwise ordinary Tuesday, I have been thinking about daily soundtracks. I'm a self-proclaimed music addict. I think about music at least once an hour. I sing out loud at my desk (not well might I add). I spend a significant part of my day listening to music. I just love it.
So today.
The ten songs that would be on the "Laura 02.26.08 soundtrack"
(A little peak into my day...or at least my day up to 4pm central)

1. "Falling Slowly" - Glen Hansard/Marketa Irglova
2. "Dancing in the Moonlight" - King Harvest (I had to look this one up on itunes to find out who sang it...who knew?)
3. "Highlights" - Van Hunt
4. "New World Water" - Mos Def
5. "Diary" - Alicia Keys
6. "Senorita" - Justin Timberlake
7. "Alone" - Heart
8. "Something to Talk About" - Bonnie Raitt
9. "The First Taste" - Fiona Apple
10. "Ready or Not" - The Fugees

A hot mix. totally.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I have this life long fantasy that one day, just like the movies, the right song for the moment will just come streaming out of no where to enhance that time. Sounds like a good mix!!!