Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Sunday...Monday and so on

I must admitt I'm not a professional football fan. Not in the least actually. I could watch college basketball for days (especially my #15 Bulldogs) but pro football is pretty dull to me.

I did, however, like most Americans, watch yesterday's Super Bowl. I mean "watched" in a loose way...I watched a little bit of the Biggest Loser in there too...and crafted...put photos in books...and made this super bowl supper for myself. Nothing screams Super Bowl spread like clementines, grapes, Dubliner Cheese (you must eat it, you'll love it) and hunks of french bread.
I ate chili cheese fries, made by yours truly in their man-kitchen, with my home boys earlier in the afternoon... a Rachael Ray recipe. While they looked nasty, they were terribly delicious and, as Rachael promised, easy to make and seemingly semi-healthy. The guys plan to re-heat and eat them this evening using the chili mixture as a sloppy joe. I plan to ask them if it was delicious.
Happy Super Monday to everyone.

No comments: