Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Found it.

Hooray! I COMPLETED four postcards last night and have found that those I initially threw out in disgust blossomed into final works. I like the idea of the process...if only I could have photographed each stage perhaps I could appreciate the end product more.

Regardless...I found it. The creative energy is back.


The object isn't to make art, it's to be in that wonderful
state which makes art inevitable.

(Thank you Mr. Robert Henri. Inevitable is one of my very favorite words.)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Laura --

Thanks for being part of the postcard swap, even though I don't believe you are in my group, it's still exciting to see what you've worked on and how you felt. I am so glad to have participated in it and so anxious to get some in the mail.

Cheers!
Cathy
www.homestretching.blogspot.com