Wednesday, June 20, 2007

loooooong time.

I'm in Boston. (yes again) And have been for the last five days. I'm here for a work conference and must say, the city is incredible. Last time bad weather stunted our days but I've really enjoyed seeing Boston alone. There's something sad, but totally freeing about traveling and exploring a new place alone. I found myself (an admitted control freak) enjoying the idea of agenda-less wandering. I actually got lost, but for some reason it was funny rather than terrifying.
I have so much to write about the Hopper exhibit at the MFA, my travels, the "growth journey," a concept I have thought a lot about at this conference...and finally, the empowering and enlightening moments I've experienced in these last few days.

to the few people who may ever read this...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I (your favorite sister) am one of the few people who read your blog Lars! It makes me feel close to you while I am so far away :)