Monday, December 17, 2007

And because it's Monday...

Here are 8 things that made today, today:
1- I was re-enacting a fight I witnessed at an indoor, adult, recreational soccer match...yes true story...and I punched my desk chair's arm. It really hurt. My right index finger is paying for it.
2- I ate my first homemade frosted sugar cookie of the holiday season. mmmm.
3- I received a candygram from one of my employees. A note that was so sweet I smiled most of the day. And to top it off, one of my drawings is on the note.
4- I am officially addicted to Martha Stewart's craft line at Michael's. I have plotted my next visit...I just went Saturday...all day long.
5- My sister is returning from London after 7 months on Wednesday--EXCITING.
6- Only one of my hands is cold. The right one. That got in a fight with my desk chair.
7- I don't work on Friday. Meaning I can't focus, at all. Everyday feels like Friday.
8- I'm tired. So tired. Perhaps because I slept every spare minute of the weekend. And there were a lot of spare minutes.

No comments: