Monday, December 3, 2007

What's with today, today?

Oh Mondays. Here is a list of 8 reasons why today was today...
1- I woke up at 7am with every intention of going to the gym, but justified not going by counting the hours I will be at work today and assuming I would burn extra calories in overtime. I went back to sleep and woke up at 8am.
2- I had rare Brittney Spears songs in my head that date back to her first album.
3- Surprisingly I ate dinner at home. Not only did I eat at home, but I cleaned out some leftovers for dinner. I don't do leftovers, hence the surprise.
4- It's 8:28pm and I am still at the office.
5- I did 14 sketches of what "could" be holiday cards. All were too detailed and unfit for a mass production. I then made a list of who will be receiving a card, just to see how mass of a production this would be and decided that even the simplist of drawings will take a long time. hooray for spreading homemade holiday cheer.
6- I spent a lot of the day reorganizing my schedule for the week.
7- Ice is still coating all entrances to my office building and apartment building. I enjoy winter, but sometimes forget the down side. I only slipped once and did not fall to the ground. score.
8- I managed to compliment three people today. Good genuine compliments. Not that "you look nice today" stuff, but real, thoughtful compliments.

No comments: