Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New projects. and inspiration.

Taking a note from some of blogland's finest, I started work on some mini-projects. New ways to catalogue my photos...in print...for once. I will speak more about my warming up to "scrapbooking" in a later post, but for now, I have project B (the photos of project A turned out dark and gold-toned, unfit for blogging). Last week (as written here) an ice storm blasted the midwest leaving many (still!) without power. We took pics to commemorate the snow day and last night (while watching, shamelessly, Clash of the Choirs) I made this little book. I shot a few pictures of the pages. Currently there are only twothat didn't turn out gold toned. I glued pieces of blue scrap paper back to back to make sturdy pages and then punched holes (I heart the hole puncher) to fit the binder ring and to add "festive" snow to the pages. I like it. A lot.



No comments: