Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blog update. Holla.

So much going on in my world...it's enough to keep my head spinning constantly.
To get it all written down there is only ONE thing to do: List it.

(Here are fourteen reasons my head is spinning with excitement and energy)
1- Our Bulldogs are 6 and 0 in conference play. It's enough to make this fan pulse with excitement any time I see their names in print.
2- I sold five card sets on Etsy in the past two weeks. (THANK YOU KRISTIN AND COLE!)
3- I'm hard at work on new ways to produce my cards, promote my cards, seel my cards, etc.
4- Work is full of to-do's...including new ways for me to expand my horizons.
5- I can't help but wish for a bigger apartment. And so I've started the hunt.
6- I've made dinner, at home, three nights in a row.
7- Jeff.
8- I'm filling up my new planner. I love a fresh calendar.
9- Day off on Monday!
10- Scrapbooking class and wine lunch with two of my favorite goofy girls on Sunday.
11- Away game trip on Tuesday. Go DOGS.
12- Eat Pray Love. I'm almost finish and plan to post my favorite quotes soon.
13- New semester starts soon. Think Gmat. Gmat. Gmat. Gmat.
14- I'm more confident than ever.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a super exciting list! I love my cards by the way...and am glad the other ones are coming a little delayed because it spreads out the excitement of anticipation. Arn't new calendars great? They are just blankly FILLED with possibilities galore! Way to go on dinner 3 nights in a row...maybe you and I should start a virtual dinner club because I want/need to do that.