Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meme me.

Thanks to Cathy for the meme tag.
Here are six things you may or may not know about me:

1- When I find something I enjoy eating for dinner, I typically make it three to four days in a row and then don't eat it for months, years, or potentially ever again.
2- I get mad (like actually upset) when I find nothing in my mailbox.
3- I love college basketball.
4- While I truly enjoy the taste of it, the smell of barbecue sauce makes me nauseous. I also hate when it touches my hands. It like soaks into your skin.
5- I consider thinking about working out to be nearly equivalent to actually working out. If I have a YMCA membership I will at least think about how lazy I am for not breaking a sweat. Logical, no. Mentally therapeutic, yes.
6- I took over 2000 pictures last year and printed maybe 40. My computer is stocked with memories. This year I plan to see some photos in print.

Enjoy my random facts! Let's hear yours!

No comments: